- With a stable bottom, it can be conveniently placed on flat ground for using.
- It can humidify the air-conditioned room effectively.
- It can accurately detect indoor temperature, and the temperature can be clearly displayed.
- With the timing function, you can adjust the humidifying time easily.
- Three adjustable gears of fog quantity are designed for meeting different needs.
- With supercharging turbine design, the wind can be sent out easily.
- With a large capacity water tank, it is more practical for daily use.
- Low noise design can provide you with a comfortable environment.
- If there is no water in the water tank, it will automatically cut off the electricity.
- Easy to operate with simple buttons.
1. Lift the tank and unscrew the lid of the tank.
2. Put the tank upside down and turn on the knob.
3. Fill the tank with water.
4. Turn the knob back and put the tank in place.
5. Adjust the quantity of fog and start using.
Make sure you have filled the tank with water before using.
Do not touch any part of the product with wet hands.
Please place the humidifier on the flat floor or other flat platforms.
Due to the difference in batches, the product will have slight differences and will not affect the use.
The rated voltage of the machine is 220V, if your countries are other voltages, you should self-provided a converter transformer before using, otherwise, the machine will not work.
Rated power: 25W
Working voltage: 220V 50Hz
Noise: 36dB and less
Quantity of the fog: 340ml/h
Applicable area: 25 - 30 square meters
Dimensions & Weight
Product weight: 1.1930 kg
Package weight: 1.5500 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 19.00 x 19.00 x 32.00 cm / 7.48 x 7.48 x 12.6 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 21.50 x 21.50 x 34.20 cm / 8.46 x 8.46 x 13.46 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Humidifier
What does the warranty cover?
The warranty covers the replacement of your purchase if it is found to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within the guarantee period.
If any part is no longer available, a functional replacement part will be replaced.
What does the warranty NOT cover?
1.Normal wear and tear, including parts that might wear out over time (e.g. fuse, belt, brush bar, batteries, filters etc.).
3.Damage as a result of use not in accordance with the rating plate.
4.Damage caused by not carrying out the recommended appliance maintenance.
5.Removal of blockages. If your machine becomes blocked, please refer to the customer service contact for solutions.
6.Damage from external sources such as transit, weather, electrical outages or power surges.
7.Failures caused by circumstances outside of Deerma’s control
8.Faults caused by:
- Negligent use, misuse, neglect or careless operation of the machine;
- Not follow the Operating Manual Instruction
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions.
- Use of parts and accessories which are not Deerma’s authentic products.
- Faulty assembly or installation
- Repairs or alterations carried out by other parties.
Terms & Conditions Of The Warranty
1.The warranty becomes effective at the date of purchase.
2.You must provide proof of purchase for the warranty. Please be informed that without this proof, you are unable to claim the warranty.
3.All processes will be conducted by Deerma’s specialist.
4.The replacement of your item under warranty will not extend the period of the warranty
You can contact us on +65 9487 0065 (Call/Messages/WhatsApp).
10am – 6pm Monday to Friday
10am – 1pm Saturday
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays