- Comes with 2-in-1 use of handheld or vertical vacuum cleaner
- It has an 800ml large capacity dust box
- 180° bottom brush, flexible cleaning, and Triple Filtration
- Durable Suction: Amazing suction and multi-function. Sweeping a house, as easy as a walk.
- Flexible Cleaning: Dedusting path that will turn, The new side-screw filter technology effectively suppresses large debris, dust, hair, etc., without clogging the filter element and affecting suction. It can be drilled into the gap to clean the bottom of the furniture
- Mode: Upright cleaning mode, Standing on the ground to vacuum, no need to bend over. Easy handheld mode, Pick it up and use it to absorb dust from the home surface
- Three-layer Filtration: 3-layer sealed net filter; Create a clean home environment for you
- Well-design: Bring you a good design. ABS solid material. Comfortable engineering handle. Detachable reel. Smooth brush wheel. Transparent visible dust box.
Max Suction: 15000Pa
Material : ABS, Metal
Dust Box Capacity: 0.8L
Rated Voltage: 220V
Rated Power: 600W
Product Weight: 2.2 kg
Product Size: 26×28.8×112.3 cm
Package Contents: 1 x Vacuum Cleaner, 3 x Nozzle, 1 x Manual, 1 x CN Plug (We will send you an adapter for Singapore 3 Pin)
What does the warranty cover?
The warranty covers the replacement of your purchase if it is found to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within the guarantee period.
If any part is no longer available, a functional replacement part will be replaced.
What does the warranty NOT cover?
- Normal wear and tear, including parts that might wear out over time (e.g. fuse, belt, brush bar, batteries, filters etc.).
- Accidental damage
- Damage as a result of use not in accordance with the rating plate.
- Damage caused by not carrying out the recommended appliance maintenance.
- Removal of blockages. If your machine becomes blocked, please refer to the customer service contact for solutions.
- Damage from external sources such as transit, weather, electrical outages or power surges.
- Failures caused by circumstances outside of Deerma’s control
- Faults caused by:
- Negligent use, misuse, neglect or careless operation of the machine;
- Not follow the Operating Manual Instruction
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions.
- Use of parts and accessories which are not Deerma’s authentic products.
- Faulty assembly or installation.
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other parties.
Terms & Conditions Of The Warranty
- The warranty becomes effective at the date of purchase.
- You must provide proof of purchase for the warranty. Please be informed that without this proof, you are unable to claim the warranty.
- All process will be conducted by Deerma’s specialist.
- The replacement of your item under warranty will not extend the period of the warranty
You can contact us on +65 9487 0065 (Call/Messages/WhatsApp).
10am – 6pm Monday to Friday
10am – 1pm Saturday
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays