- IMD real-time water temperature screen
- A new steam pressure relief valve can automatically sense the pressure inside the cup
- 40 ° C -90 ° C Frequency Conversion Thermostat
- 304 stainless steel liner
- Lightweight and portable
- Automatic Monitoring
Material: Stainless Steel 304, PP, insulation material
Water Capacity: 350ml
Rated Voltage: 220V/50Hz
Operation Mode:Touch Button Display
Heating Temperature Range:40-90℃
Product weight: 300g
Product size: 76 x 76 x 222mm
Package weight: 400g
1 x Deerma Electric Kettle, 1 x Power Cable, 1 x Manual, 1 x Certificate
What does the warranty cover?
The warranty covers the replacement of your purchase if it is found to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within the guarantee period.
If any part is no longer available, a functional replacement part will be replaced.
What does the warranty NOT cover?
- Normal wear and tear, including parts that might wear out over time (e.g. fuse, belt, brush bar, batteries, filters etc.).
- Accidental damage
- Damage as a result of use not in accordance with the rating plate.
- Damage caused by not carrying out the recommended appliance maintenance.
- Removal of blockages. If your machine becomes blocked, please refer to the customer service contact for solutions.
- Damage from external sources such as transit, weather, electrical outages or power surges.
- Failures caused by circumstances outside of Deerma’s control
- Faults caused by:
- Negligent use, misuse, neglect or careless operation of the machine;
- Not follow the Operating Manual Instruction
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions.
- Use of parts and accessories which are not Deerma’s authentic products.
- Faulty assembly or installation
- Repairs or alterations carried out by other
Terms & Conditions Of The Warranty
- The warranty becomes effective at the date of purchase.
- You must provide proof of purchase for the warranty. Please be informed that without this proof, you are unable to claim the warranty.
- All processes will be conducted by Deerma’s specialist.
- The replacement of your item under warranty will not extend the period of the warranty.
You can contact us on +65 9487 0065 (Call/Messages/WhatsApp).
10am – 6pm Monday to Friday
10am – 1pm Saturday
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays