The soft body can be adjusted 360°, helping the fan unit to be directed to the appropriate position, meeting the cooling needs in many different areas.
Besides, users will not feel heavy when wearing it for a long time because the weight of the device weighs only 170g, equivalent to the thin and light iPhone 12.
A flexible design, you can use a neck fan when riding the bus, doing sports, or simply going to the kitchen to cook, etc.
Conveniently cool and dispel the heat effectively.
Deerma Pocket Mini Portable Neck Fan
USB Rechargeable Mute Outdoor Sports Fans
Mini Foldable Fans
Retractable Hanging Neck Fan
Brand Name: Deerma
Model Number: DEM-GB100
Power (W): 3W
Voltage (V): 5V
Timing Function: No Timing
Remote Control Function: No
Power Source: Battery
Water-shortage Power-off Protection: No
Type: Cooling Only
Max. Timing Limit: No Timing
Reverse Rotating Function: No
Type: Air Cooling Fan
Suspender Length: No Suspender
Rotation Way: Without Rotation
Air supply mode: Rotary Vane
Rotary Vane Quantity: Without Vane
Wind Type: Natural Wind
Max. Power: <20W
Controlling Mode: Mechanical Timer Control
Fan Speed: Other
What does the warranty cover?
The warranty covers the replacement of your purchase if it is found to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within the guarantee period.
If any part is no longer available, a functional replacement part will be replaced.
What does the warranty NOT cover?
- Normal wear and tear, including parts that might wear out over time (e.g. fuse, belt, brush bar, batteries, filters etc.).
- Accidental damage
- Damage as a result of use not in accordance with the rating plate.
- Damage caused by not carrying out the recommended appliance maintenance.
- Removal of blockages. If your machine becomes blocked, please refer to the customer service contact for solutions.
- Damage from external sources such as transit, weather, electrical outages or power surges.
- Failures caused by circumstances outside of Deerma’s control
- Faults caused by:
- Negligent use, misuse, neglect or careless operation of the machine;
- Not follow the Operating Manual Instruction
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions.
- Use of parts and accessories which are not Deerma’s authentic products.
- Faulty assembly or installation
- Repairs or alterations carried out by other.
Terms & Conditions of the Warranty
- The warranty becomes effective at the date of purchase.
- You must provide proof of purchase for the warranty. Please be informed that without this proof, you are unable to claim the warranty.
- All processes will be conducted by Deerma’s specialist.
- The replacement of your item under warranty will not extend the period of the warranty
You can contact us on +65 9487 0065 (Call/Messages/WhatsApp).
10am – 6pm Monday to Friday
10am – 1pm Saturday
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays