German iF Design Award: Deerma wireless vacuum cleaner won the German iF design award for its outstanding performance in creativity, usage, and ergonomics.
Lightweight Design: As light as 1.6kg, equivalent to 2 bottles of 500ml of purified water, you can carry it to climb up and down to clean your house freely.
8500Pa Powerful Suction: Built-in powerful mini motor, high speed and strong power, it gives you 8500Pa suction force to easily pick up kinds of trash, like liquid, crumb, sand, hair, etc.
5 Kinds of Vacuuming Combinations: The design of different vacuuming combinations is for you to clean different floors and different places easily and conveniently.
● New Foldable Air Filter: Favorably prevents second pollution, and it is also with the structure of the triple filter cabin to clean the dust exhaust outlet and prevent clogging, ensuring long-lasting suction.
●30min Long Endurance: Its continuous time is up to 30min after being fully charged.
Voltage: 110 - 240V
Noise: ≤ 80dB
Charging Method: Type-C Charging
Charging Time: 3 Hours
Dust Cup Capacity: 0.6L
Working Time: Standard Gear ≥30min
High Gear ≥15min
Vacuum Degree: Standard Gear Up to 6500Pa
High Gear Up to 8500Pa
Battery Type: Li-ion battery
Battery Capacity: 2200mAh
Product Weight: 1.6 kg
Product Size: 21.00 x 18.00 x 115.50 cm
1 x Wand
1 x 2 In 1 Flat Suction
1 x Host
1 x Floor Brush
1 x Type-C Charging Cable
1 x Silicone Bracket
1 x Manual
What does the warranty cover?
The warranty covers the replacement of your purchase if it is found to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within the guarantee period.
If any part is no longer available, a functional replacement part will be replaced.
What does the warranty NOT cover?
- Normal wear and tear, including parts that might wear out over time (e.g. fuse, belt, brush bar, batteries, filters etc.).
- Accidental damage
- Damage as a result of use not in accordance with the rating plate.
- Damage caused by not carrying out the recommended appliance maintenance.
- Removal of blockages. If your machine becomes blocked, please refer to the customer service contact for solutions.
- Damage from external sources such as transit, weather, electrical outages or power surges.
- Failures caused by circumstances outside of Deerma’s control
- Faults caused by:
- Negligent use, misuse, neglect or careless operation of the machine;
- Not follow the Operating Manual Instruction
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions.
- Use of parts and accessories which are not Deerma’s authentic products.
- Faulty assembly or installation
- Repairs or alterations carried out by other
Terms & Conditions Of The Warranty
- The warranty becomes effective at the date of purchase.
- You must provide proof of purchase for the warranty. Please be informed that without this proof, you are unable to claim the warranty.
- All processes will be conducted by Deerma’s specialist.
- The replacement of your item under warranty will not extend the period of the warranty
You can contact us on +65 9487 0065 (Call/Messages/WhatsApp).
10am – 6pm Monday to Friday
10am – 1pm Saturday
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays