- Host 1kg, lightweight and effortless.
- 5 Revolving filter system, 0.3μm filter.
- 12000Pa big suction, 8000 times/min, shaking out deep mattress mites.
- New dust collecting structure, surround flapping device,360°surround type vibration flap.
- Wide area UV-C irradiation, 7nm UV-light, ＞99.99% mite removal rate.
- Lightweight handheld Dust Mite Vacuum.
- Washable dust cup and filter.
Main Material: ABS, PC, PA+30%GF
UV Lamp: 120W, 253.7nm Spectral Region
Rated Voltage: 14.4V
Rated Frequency: 50Hz
Suction: ≥ 12000Pa
Rated Power: 350W
Tapping Frequency: 8000 times/min
Wired or Wireless: Wired
Cable length: 4.2m
CN (We will send you an adapter for Singapore 3 Pin)
Product Weight: 1.85kg
Product Size: 33.50 x 22.50 x 17.00 cm
1 x Cleaning Brush
1 x Suction Nozzle
1 x Host
1 x Manual
1 x Two in One Flat Suction
1 x Base Components
What does the warranty cover?
The warranty covers the replacement of your purchase if it is found to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within the guarantee period.
If any part is no longer available, a functional replacement part will be replaced.
What does the warranty NOT cover?
- Normal wear and tear, including parts that might wear out over time (e.g. fuse, belt, brush bar, batteries, filters etc.).
- Accidental damage
- Damage as a result of use not in accordance with the rating plate.
- Damage caused by not carrying out the recommended appliance maintenance.
- Removal of blockages. If your machine becomes blocked, please refer to the customer service contact for solutions.
- Damage from external sources such as transit, weather, electrical outages or power surges.
- Failures caused by circumstances outside of Deerma’s control
- Faults caused by:
- Negligent use, misuse, neglect or careless operation of the machine;
- Not follow the Operating Manual Instruction
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions.
- Use of parts and accessories which are not Deerma’s authentic products.
- Faulty assembly or installation.
- Repairs or alterations carried out by other.
Terms & Conditions Of The Warranty
- The warranty becomes effective at the date of purchase.
- You must provide proof of purchase for the warranty. Please be informed that without this proof, you are unable to claim the warranty.
- All processes will be conducted by Deerma’s specialist.
- The replacement of your item under warranty will not extend the period of the warranty
You can contact us on +65 9487 0065 (Call/Messages/WhatsApp).
10am – 6pm Monday to Friday
10am – 1pm Saturday
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays