- Can be assembled at any time, three forms to choose.
- Cordless use and pick up.
- Small and light, good for cleaning the car, table, sofa etc.
- Built-in 2200mAh battery offers 30min long battery life.
- Set resonance beating, up to 8000times/min suction frequency.
- Ultraviolet light enables the removal of 99.9% mites.
- Standard 3 kinds of multi-functional brush heads unlock multiple cleaning methods.
- Intelligent infrared sensor protection device to prevent UV leakage
- Steel cyclone filtration x HEPA can filter fine 0.3μm dust.
- Washable dust cup and filter.
Main Material: ABS, PC, PA+30%GF
UV Lamp: 120W, 253.7nm Spectral Region
Rated Voltage: 14.4V
Rated Frequency: 50Hz
Environment Temperature: 5 - 40℃
Suction: ≥ 6000Pa
Tapping Frequency: 8000 times/min
Wired or Wireless: Wireless
Battery: Built-in Lithium-ion 2200mAh
Charging Time: 5 hours
Operating Hours: Standard Grade: 30min; High Grade: 16min
Dust Box Capacity: 0.4L
CN (We will send you an adapter for Singapore 3 Pin)
Product weight: 1.8000 kg
Package weight: 2.5000 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 33.50 x 22.50 x 17.00 cm / 13.19 x 8.86 x 6.69 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 35.00 x 25.00 x 20.00 cm / 13.78 x 9.84 x 7.87 inches
1 x Host, 1 x Base Component, 1 x Suction Nozzle, 1 x Two-in-one Combination Flat Suction, 1 x Adapter(We will send you an adapter for Singapore 3 Pin), 1 x Cleaning Brush
What does the warranty cover?
The warranty covers the replacement of your purchase if it is found to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within the guarantee period.
If any part is no longer available, a functional replacement part will be replaced.
What does the warranty NOT cover?
- Normal wear and tear, including parts that might wear out over time (e.g. fuse, belt, brush bar, batteries, filters etc.).
- Accidental damage
- Damage as a result of use not in accordance with the rating plate.
- Damage caused by not carrying out the recommended appliance maintenance.
- Removal of blockages. If your machine becomes blocked, please refer to the customer service contact for solutions.
- Damage from external sources such as transit, weather, electrical outages or power surges.
- Failures caused by circumstances outside of Deerma’s control
- Faults caused by:
- Negligent use, misuse, neglect or careless operation of the machine;
- Not follow the Operating Manual Instruction
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions.
- Use of parts and accessories which are not Deerma’s authentic products.
- Faulty assembly or installation
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other parties.
Terms & Conditions Of The Warranty
- The warranty becomes effective at the date of purchase.
- You must provide proof of purchase for the warranty. Please be informed that without this proof, you are unable to claim the warranty.
- All process will be conducted by Deerma’s specialist.
- The replacement of your item under warranty will not extend the period of the warranty
You can contact us on +65 9487 0065 (Call/Messages/WhatsApp).
10am – 6pm Monday to Friday
10am – 1pm Saturday
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays