- 2-in-1 use: hand-held and vertical
With mite removal brush and ergonomic handle, comfortable for holding and operating
- Large capacity dust bucket
Can meet the needs of super-large area cleaning, convenient for daily use
- Hand washing filter cotton
Durable and useful, can be cleaned repeatedly
Suitable for cleaning on hardwood, carpet, tile floors, car, bed and so on
- Vacuum: more than 14000Pa
- Voltage: 220V
- Rated power: 600W
- Dust bucket volume: 1.2L
- Material: ABS, PC
- Power cord length: 5M
Product weight: 1.8000 kg
Product Size: 20.65 x 12.80 x 101.95 cm / 8.13 x 5.04 x 40.14 inches
Package Weight: 2.0000 kg
Package Size: 14.50 x 12.50 x 58.50 cm / 5.71 x 4.92 x 23.03 inches
1 x Main Machine, 1 x Ground Brush, 1 x Flat Mouth Suction, 1 x Round Brush, 1 x Handle
- Please do not use the machine outside or in wet places. Do not grasp the machine with wet hands.
- When using, keep hair, clothes, fingers, and all body parts away from the suction and movable parts to avoid being sucked or tangled.
- It is not allowed to be used as a toy. When using the machine, please pay special attention to safety if there are children on the side.
- Please turn off the machine power when connecting or changing accessories.
- Do not put any large objects into the vacuum suction mouth, do not make the suction mouth blocked.
What does the warranty cover?
The warranty covers the replacement of your purchase if it is found to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within the guarantee period.
If any part is no longer available, a functional replacement part will be replaced.
What does the warranty NOT cover?
- Normal wear and tear, including parts that might wear out over time (e.g. fuse, belt, brush bar, batteries, filters etc.).
- Accidental damage
- Damage as a result of use not in accordance with the rating plate.
- Damage caused by not carrying out the recommended appliance maintenance.
- Removal of blockages. If your machine becomes blocked, please refer to the customer service contact for solutions.
- Damage from external sources such as transit, weather, electrical outages or power surges.
- Failures caused by circumstances outside of Deerma’s control
- Faults caused by:
- Negligent use, misuse, neglect or careless operation of the machine;
- Not follow the Operating Manual Instruction
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions.
- Use of parts and accessories which are not Deerma’s authentic products.
- Faulty assembly or installation
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other parties.
Terms & Conditions Of The Warranty
- The warranty becomes effective at the date of purchase.
- You must provide proof of purchase for the warranty. Please be informed that without this proof, you are unable to claim the warranty.
- All process will be conducted by Deerma’s specialist.
- The replacement of your item under warranty will not extend the period of the warranty.
You can contact us on +65 9487 0065 (Call/Messages/WhatsApp).
10am – 6pm Monday to Friday
10am – 1pm Saturday
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays