- Combined with UV-C removal technology, cyclone-type strong suction, HEPA depth filtration, purification of harmful substances such as mites and PM2.5.
- The upgraded 253.7 UV quartz glass UV lamp, UV-C with a wavelength of 240-270mm can directly destroy the dust mites and cause it to die quickly.
- Double purification to remove mite’s filtration system.
- Side double exhaust vents release purified air.
- Deeply purify the HEPA filter, quickly adsorb and filter tiny particles.
- Humanized protection design, start working after touching for 2 seconds, the machine leaves the ground 5cm, UV and other safe extinction, to ensure that the human body is not directly exposed to ultraviolet radiation.
- The UV light helps to kill the mites and the vibration helps to remove the dust mite from sticking inside the bed and vacuum it up.
- Comes with UV light that is tested and can kill 100% of bed dust mite in 25 minutes. 12000Pa that can help to vacuum dust mites more efficiently.
- Easy dust cleaning to reduce secondary pollution.
- 50℃ constant temperature hot air does not hurt the fabric.
Type: Dust Mite Controller
Max Suction: 12000Pa
Dust Box Capacity: 0.5L
Rated Voltage: 220V
Rated Power: 360W
Rated Frequency: 50Hz
Product Weight: 2.13 kg
Package Weight: 2.80 kg
Product Size (L x W x H): 43.05 x 26.90 x 21.25 cm / 16.95 x 10.59 x 8.37 inches
Package Size (L x W x H): 49.00 x 25.00 x 30.50 cm / 19.29 x 9.84 x 12.01 inches
1 x Anti-Mite Vacuum Cleaner, 1 x Manual, 1 x CN Plug (We will send you an adapter for Singapore 3 Pin)
What does the warranty cover?
The warranty covers the replacement of your purchase if it is found to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within the guarantee period.
If any part is no longer available, a functional replacement part will be replaced.
What does the warranty NOT cover?
- Normal wear and tear, including parts that might wear out over time (e.g. fuse, belt, brush bar, batteries, filters etc.).
- Accidental damage
- Damage as a result of use not in accordance with the rating plate.
- Damage caused by not carrying out the recommended appliance maintenance.
- Removal of blockages. If your machine becomes blocked, please refer to the customer service contact for solutions.
- Damage from external sources such as transit, weather, electrical outages or power surges.
- Failures caused by circumstances outside of Deerma’s control
- Faults caused by:
- Negligent use, misuse, neglect or careless operation of the machine;
- Not follow the Operating Manual Instruction
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions.
- Use of parts and accessories which are not Deerma’s authentic products.
- Faulty assembly or installation
- Repairs or alterations carried out by other
Terms & Conditions of the Warranty
- The warranty becomes effective at the date of purchase.
- You must provide proof of purchase for the warranty. Please be informed that without this proof, you are unable to claim the warranty.
- All processes will be conducted by Deerma’s specialist.
- The replacement of your item under warranty will not extend the period of the warranty
You can contact us on +65 9487 0065 (Call/Messages/WhatsApp).
10am – 6pm Monday to Friday
10am – 1pm Saturday
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays