- Newly Created Distillation and Humidification Method: Even if the tap water is used directly, it is sterile and free of impurities.
- High and Low Pressure Distillation Cabin: The water source is instantly distilled into pure water in the distillation atomization plate and then atomized.
- Filter Out Impurities: Precipitating calcium and magnesium ions in the water during distillation to avoid the formation of white powder pollution in the air, and to protect sensitive people.
- Conveniently Add Water Directly: There is no need to remove the cap when adding water.
- Surrounding The Air-cooled Ring On Top: It is composed of a brushless DC motor, a turbo fan, and a 360° tuyere.
- Warm Fog High Rise Cycle: Using the principle of natural convection, warm fog with residual heat rises again.
- Mijia APP Control: Various humidification functions can be controlled in real time through the Mijia APP.
- 10 Humidification Options: Provide different fog amount, timing, mode optional.
- 8L Capacity: equivalent to about 15 bottles of 250mL bottled water, can be humidified for 19 hours when full of water.
- 5 Safety Protection: Water shortage protection, upper component lifting protection, upper component lifting protection, thermal control, fuse.
Rated Voltage/Frequency: 220V~/50Hz
Rated Power: 500W
Humidification Volume: 680ml/h
Gear Mode: 3gear
Timing gear: 4gear
Spray Gear: 3gear
Package Weight: 3.4kg
Product Size: 22.00 x 22.00 x 36.00 cm
1 x Humidifier
1 x Manual
1 x CN Plug(We will send you an adapter for Singapore 3 Pin)
What does the warranty cover?
The warranty covers the replacement of your purchase if it is found to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within the guarantee period.
If any part is no longer available, a functional replacement part will be replaced.
What does the warranty NOT cover?
- Normal wear and tear, including parts that might wear out over time (e.g. fuse, belt, brush bar, batteries, filters etc.).
- Accidental damage
- Damage as a result of use not in accordance with the rating plate.
- Damage caused by not carrying out the recommended appliance maintenance.
- Removal of blockages. If your machine becomes blocked, please refer to the customer service contact for solutions.
- Damage from external sources such as transit, weather, electrical outages or power surges.
- Failures caused by circumstances outside of Deerma’s control
- Faults caused by:
- Negligent use, misuse, neglect or careless operation of the machine;
- Not follow the Operating Manual Instruction
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions.
- Use of parts and accessories which are not Deerma’s authentic products.
- Faulty assembly or installation
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other parties.
Terms & Conditions Of The Warranty
- The warranty becomes effective at the date of purchase.
- You must provide proof of purchase for the warranty. Please be informed that without this proof, you are unable to claim the warranty.
- All process will be conducted by Deerma’s specialist.
- The replacement of your item under warranty will not extend the period of the warranty.
You can contact us on +65 9487 0065 (Call/Messages/WhatsApp).
10am – 6pm Monday to Friday
10am – 1pm Saturday
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays