You may return your undamaged product and packaging within 14 days of purchase to receive a FULL REFUND for any reason. If the reason for return isn’t quality-related, the customer must pay the return shipping costs.
12-Month Warranty for Quality-Related Issues
● Requests within country of purchase
We will take care of all quality-related issues with a REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND including any return shipping costs. Please note: Any provided shipping labels must be used within 14 days of purchase.
● Requests from outside country of purchase
We will take care of all quality-related issues with a FULL REFUND or REPLACEMENT. International shipping costs must be covered by the customer.
1. What isn’t covered by the warranty?
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers
● Improperly operated devices
● Lost or stolen products
● Purchases made over 12 months ago (unless otherwise stated)
● Non quality-related issues (after 14 days of purchase)
● Free products
2. When does the warranty begin?
It begins the day you place your order.
3. How do I claim the warranty?
Before submitting a warranty claim, please refer to the specific FAQs for your product and attempt all troubleshooting suggestions.
If you believe the item is defective and under warranty, please submit a Return or Exchange request on the product’s support page, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. What is a valid proof of purchase?
5. What if I don’t have any proof of purchase?
● If you made your purchase through Deerma sg website, we may be able to locate your order using your email address, name or shipping address.
● If the product was a gift, you may ask the giver to provide you with a copy of the receipt or claim the warranty on your behalf.
6. Will the warranty be renewed if my product is replaced?
The warranty continues from the date of your original purchase. It won’t be renewed after a replacement has been provided.