- Add Disinfectant: Can add disinfectant in the water tank, while mopping the ground sterilization.
- Snap Design: The wet mopping component adopts snap design, which can be installed when pressed down and removed when lifted up as soon as stepped on.
- Power Increased by 166%: The introduction of a new type of brushless digital motor has increased the power by 166% compared with the previous generation of vacuum cleaners, which is durable and stable.
- 2500mAh Battery Life: Provide 50min battery life. The intelligent BMS battery management system keeps the battery loss rate to a low level.
- Lightweight Design: The weight of the motor, battery cell, and packaging structure is light, forming a lightweight host, reducing the burden when lifting and cleaning.
- Electric Floor Brush: It can be S-shaped flexibly to turn, and it can turn into the bottom of the home such as bed and table to absorb dust and garbage.
- Various Accessories: In addition to the floor brush, it also comes with a triangular small brush and a two-in-one gap nozzle, which can be switched as needed to easily clean various household surfaces, fabric surfaces, and gaps.
- Cordless Design: Cordless restraint, and sucks away the snacks and dust particles that fall off the seat, door, carpet, and tail compartment.
- Patented Internal Cyclone: First, the internal cyclone is used to double the dust and the dust particles are settled, and then purified by the HEPA filter to make the exhaust fresh.
- Rotating Removable Dust Cup: The dust cup, cyclone tower and HEPA filter element can all be washed with water and dried for recycling.
Model: VC20 Pro
Vacuum Degree: 7000Pa(Standard Gear)/17000Pa(Strong Gear)
Dust Cup Capacity: 0.6L
Charging Time: about 3h
Working Time: about 50min(Standard Gear)/20min(Strong Gear)
Rotating Speed: 3000rpm
Battery Type: Li-ion battery
Battery Capacity: 2500mAh
Product Weight: 2.3kg
Package Weight: 2.5kg
Product Size (L x W x H): 24.00 x 21.00 x 118.00 cm
Package Size (L x W x H): 77.00 x 21.00 x 17.00 cm
1 x Host, 1 x Wand Components, 1 x Floor Brush Assembly, 1 x 2 in 1 Flat Suction, 1 x Brush, 1 x Manual
What does the warranty cover?
The warranty covers the replacement of your purchase if it is found to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within the guarantee period.
If any part is no longer available, a functional replacement part will be replaced.
What does the warranty NOT cover?
- Normal wear and tear, including parts that might wear out over time (e.g. fuse, belt, brush bar, batteries, filters etc.).
- Accidental damage
- Damage as a result of use not in accordance with the rating plate.
- Damage caused by not carrying out the recommended appliance maintenance.
- Removal of blockages. If your machine becomes blocked, please refer to the customer service contact for solutions.
- Damage from external sources such as transit, weather, electrical outages or power surges.
- Failures caused by circumstances outside of Deerma’s control
- Faults caused by:
- Negligent use, misuse, neglect or careless operation of the machine;
- Not follow the Operating Manual Instruction
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions.
- Use of parts and accessories which are not Deerma’s authentic products.
- Faulty assembly or installation
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other parties.
Terms & Conditions Of The Warranty
- The warranty becomes effective at the date of purchase.
- You must provide proof of purchase for the warranty. Please be informed that without this proof, you are unable to claim the warranty.
- All process will be conducted by Deerma’s specialist.
- The replacement of your item under warranty will not extend the period of the warranty.
You can contact us on +65 9487 0065 (Call/Messages/WhatsApp).
10am – 6pm Monday to Friday
10am – 1pm Saturday
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays