- Deerma multi-function steam cleaner with 5 large cleaning brush heads, strong steam to dissolve deep dirt and remove dirt.
- Remove stains and odour at the same time 99.99% sterilization.
- The 5 brush heads can be freely combined with the multi-purpose connecting pipe and the bellows to extend the cleaning range and easily clean the high glass, curtains and slits.
- 230ml Detachable Water Tank - Easy to disassemble and add water & long-term cleaning.
- Three-section Connecting Tube - Can be long or short, adapt to different cleaning ranges.
- Safety Snap Assembly - Easily replace cleaning accessories with one click.
- Covering the whole house cleaning
● Physical steam decontamination, five brush heads, 99.99 percent sterilization, 20s large steam
● The three-section connecting tube can be long or short and can be adapted to different cleaning ranges
● Secure snap assembly for easy replacement of cleaning accessories
Material: ABS, PC
Cleaner Types: Vacuum Cleaner
Water Tank Capacity: 230ml
Rated Voltage: 220V ~ 50Hz
Rated Power: 1600W
Heat-up Time: 20 S
Power Cord Length: 4 M
Plug: CN (We will send you an adapter for Singapore 3 Pin)
Product weight: 2.90 kg
Product size: 38.9 x 8.5 x 18.0 cm / 15.31 x 3.34 x 7.08 inches (main machine)
1 x Brushed scouring mop, 1 x Corrugated pipe, 1 x Brush head, 1 x Brush connector, 1 x Glass scraper, 1 x Clothing cleaning head, 1 x Mop head, 3 x Mop connecting tubes, 1 x Main machine, 1 x Mop, 1 x Aromatherapy bag, 1 x Storage bag
What does the warranty cover?
The warranty covers the replacement of your purchase if it is found to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within the guarantee period.
If any part is no longer available, a functional replacement part will be replaced.
What does the warranty NOT cover?
- Normal wear and tear, including parts that might wear out over time (e.g. fuse, belt, brush bar, batteries, filters etc.).
- Accidental damage
- Damage as a result of use not in accordance with the rating plate.
- Damage caused by not carrying out the recommended appliance maintenance.
- Removal of blockages. If your machine becomes blocked, please refer to the customer service contact for solutions.
- Damage from external sources such as transit, weather, electrical outages or power surges.
- Failures caused by circumstances outside of Deerma’s control
- Faults caused by:
- Negligent use, misuse, neglect or careless operation of the machine;
- Not follow the Operating Manual Instruction
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions.
- Use of parts and accessories which are not Deerma’s authentic products.
- Faulty assembly or installation
- Repairs or alterations carried out by other
Terms & Conditions Of The Warranty
- The warranty becomes effective at the date of purchase.
- You must provide proof of purchase for the warranty. Please be informed that without this proof, you are unable to claim the warranty.
- All processes will be conducted by Deerma’s specialist.
- The replacement of your item under warranty will not extend the period of the warranty
You can contact us on +65 9487 0065 (Call/Messages/WhatsApp).
10am – 6pm Monday to Friday
10am – 1pm Saturday
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays